Who we are
When we refer to 'we' (or 'our' or 'us') we are referring to Traffic Plans Limited. We are based in Dublin, Ireland, and have our registered offices at Unit 80, Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin.
We are a traffic management design company that provides traffic management design services, drafting, and swept path analysis services to clients throughout Ireland.
How we collect your data and what data is collected
When you visit our websites, get in contact with us, or use our services, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be categorized into the following:
Where we collect personal data, we'll only process it to:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they are not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent
If we don't collect your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our website may not be available to you.
Website Forms: We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we'll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. By submitting a form on this website, you consent to us contacting you for this purpose only. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit our website and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. This could include but is not limited to asking you for your contact information when you fill out a contact form on the website, when you use our popups or when you apply for a job with Traffic Plans Limited, or when you sign up for our newsletter on the site. You are not required to provide us with personal information however this may prevent us from providing our services to you.
How we use your data
We use your personal data to provide you with information and services you've requested from us and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you, which may include:
- operational communications, like billing and accounting, project management, notices, or data protection issues
- providing you with information you've requested from us or information we are required to send you
- marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences
- to market to you where in addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online - through our own website or through third party websites and their platforms.
How we can share your data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- our employees, contractors/sub-contractors and/or related entities.
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts, or other third parties where we think it's necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure.
- approved Processors and Sub-Processors of Traffic Plans Limited where there are adequate technical, organizational, and legal safeguards in place, along with appropriate legal bases to protect for sharing of data.
- other people where we have your consent
We do not distribute, share or sell your personal data with any other services or third parties for their own use, and we do not share your information with third parties without your prior knowledge and consent.
How do we protect your data?
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We're committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to make sure that happens.
Information shared between your browser and our site is encrypted and secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL/HTTPS) technologies, which creates a secure and encrypted medium of data transfer between your browser and our servers and adds a layer of security to prevent malicious attackers from obtaining your personal data.
Retention of your data
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it for (e.g to provide you with a service or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
As it is your personal data that we may hold, you have a number of rights over this data. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time by simply following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of your rights over your personal data include:
- right to basic information and transparent communication (about the personal data we hold about you)
- right of access (the personal data we hold about you
- right to withdraw consent
- right of rectification
- right of erasure (the "right to be forgotten")
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by communicating us via post at Unit 80, Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin, Ireland.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding data protection, our website, or our services please don't hesitate to get in touch and we would be happy to help.
This can be done by sending your question to firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of our team will be in touch, or alternatively by post by sending any correspondence to Unit 80, Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin, Ireland.
This policy is effective as of 17 December 2020.